Sunday 20 July 2014

Nails.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw

I love and I mean love painted pretty nails.
so without further a do here are some of my creations..
 
 
 
Index Finger: Avon- Opal. NYC- Wild with passion.
 
 
Essie- Were in it together. Index Finger: Barry M- Yellow topaz glitter.
 
 
Index Finger & Tip of Middle Finger: Primark- Gold & Barry M - Yellow topaz glitter. Barry M Gel Shine- Blackberry.
 
 
Models Own- Coral Reef. Diamante clear stones.
 
 
Models Own- Nude Beige. NYC- City blackout. Barry M- Copper.
 
 
Ted Baker- Pale pink. NYC- City blackout. Barry M- Copper.
 
 
NYC- Wild with passion. NYC- City blackout. Ring Finger: Barry M Matte- Vanilla.
 
 
Maybeline- Winter baby. OPI- Cherry chutney.
 
 
Maybeline- Winter baby. Barry M Gel Shine- Blood orange. NYC- City blackout.
 
 
Primark - Burgundy. Models Own- Nude Beige.
 
 
Primark- Dark pink. NYC- City blackout. NYC- Pinstripe white.
 
 
NYC- Lexington yellow. NYC- Pinstripe white.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not deem that I am a professional in any way I have not copied any of these designs from anything, so please do not think this is in anyway me showing of my skills. I simply just enjoy doing my nails and wanted to share with you my own creations.
 
LOVE&LEAVE
X

No comments:

Post a Comment